2.5K views

These company is the worst, they request the same documents over and over. They send letters stating they have everything and 3 weeks later they notify that your modification was not approved because you fail to submit your requested documents.

Based on all the reviews here with the same identical issues, we definitely have a lawsuit. I'm going to see my attorney on Monday to discuss the possibility of a lawsuit.

It's like they want you to just give up taking there crap so that they can come in and take your home. Please respond if you agree, I know a lot of people have lost there homes due to this company's incompetence and to say it's an umbrella company for Bank of America.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Please include me in the Class action Suit. They have been paid for my Hurricane Irma damages In February and now November and they will not release the claim payment for roof repairs.

House is under major distress and had to vacate. They are thieves with incompetent employees which lie and do not know what they are doing. Numerous messages, emails - no resolution. It is obvious they are making money on Insurance money and additionally getting kickbacks from Insurance providers.

Why are they getting away with fraud? THE FEDS SHOULD GET INVOLVED!

they illegal sold our house during a foreclosure. In NJ all foreclosures are to be done through the Sheriff's office.

They sold our house on the final day of judgement, completely illegal. The sheriff's department told us to get a stay of eviction while we figure this out.

sure all sounds great, what attorney? I can't find an attorney in Mississippi or an attorney that practices in my area.

I am like the rest of you, tired of dealing with this crap while getting bilked out of money and having a load of stress.

Honestly, I'm tired of seeing the talk.. post an attorney's name or a law firm's name and lets get this crap ball rolling

BleakSeal305

My loan was transfered to Shellpoint effective Sep-1, 2018. It has been almost two months they have not applied my payment from August in their system.

I have sent emails, fax, registered letter with proof of August payment and payment history from previous mortgage service provider.

But there has been no action. Please include me in the class action suit - email is kalpawan@gmail.com

to BleakSeal305 #1596116

They are not gonna apply no payments what they are doing non existing debt. Just taking money. Report them too Feds.

I have done over 66 modifications packet From when they were Bank of America then Resurgent and the Shellpoint same story as everyone here. I was also told I had trail payments which I made only to find that they stop it with excuses missing paper work Change In company and papers not on time or expired time allowed or money got used for escrow or attorneys fees .

So if there is a law suit I want in because again this company is being bought out and no telling when I can modify . I had so many accounts managers handling the case at Shellpoint and it seems every month my files gets transferred to a new person .

to Sal Philips #1596418

If anyone has any idea of what steps a person needs to take to get involved in this class action suit, please post it! This is the worst mortgage company ever!

They started foreclosure when my were current. I have been battling them for a year. They sold my home this month.

They are all liars Call Freddie Mac And also call Tamara Stiller my point of contact who would not call me back Until I called Freddie Mac call her at 832 775 7518 or email her at tstiller@shellpointmtg.com. Flood her with emails and phone messages and let her Know you are an angry customer and will not take this treatment. Tell her Mark Miller sent ya.

PLEASE help. How to be a part of or begin lawsuit against Shellpoint. Blileas3@gmail.com THANK YOU

We recently decided to try and refinance with an existing modification that was approved by Resurgent/Shellpoint/BofA? No exactly sure how they all work, but something is definitly not adding up.

We modified our loan back in 2012, making payments to Reaurgent under a different loan number couple years after it was then transferred to Shellpoint under the same loan number Reaurgent had and in 2016 we receive a letter stating our loan is now being transferred back to BofA under our original loan number. I tried to contact BofA and I was given false information stating we had multiple accounts and they had been paid and my current loan has been refinanced in 2016, but we have never refinanced what is still the same original loan number with loan increase of 70k of the original modification. Makes no sense. Can't even retrieve our loan online to see loan history from when we originally filed Bk in 2012.

Our credit report state loan was discharged and transferred yet no payments reported out.

Tax documents from 2014 and 2015 seem inaccurate. Please reach out to us if we have a potential law suit.

#1552070

Same issues. They lie and manipulate!

Why can’t the feds stop them? Is any regulatory agency looking into their practices?

Having all these Same issues they have added 39000 dollars back on my loan after the modification and now are saying they don't get my payments which I make every month I applied for a new loan with the harp program and they have stopped that process please include me in the class action suit I am desperate

Same exact issue for the last past eight months and still going on the paper work is messed up you have to redo them and send them back again they change the date of the payments but the amount the loan is being extended to stays the same and the amount even though I keep making payments how is that keep me in mind and contact me I will be apart a well adamf330@yahoo.com

Please include us in class action suit Shellpoint refuses to credit out july Mortgage Pmt even with bank statement showing payment was made and payment history from Sterns who sold us to them It’s damaging our credit because they will not take our August payment until we pay July !

I am having the very same issue with them. Please contact me and include me in the Classaction lawsuit as well. Mrs.cynthiasutherland@gmail.com

to MrsSutherland #1552073

Ditto please add me

I'm going through the same problem now. I have done a chapter 13 and the house has been foreclosed after repeatedly returning my payments. Any lawsuit I would like to be part of clouds_of_yellow23@yahoo.com

I have already told my story. Now I find out because of a typo they did is why my payments are messed up.

This is so not fair. They are a sorry company. I am in so much dept because of a “TYPO” on their part.

I live in Mississippi and I want a lawyer and in on this action. Mbrasel1995@gmail.com