1.6K views
1.1
Interest Rate

I could fill this page and many more with my complaints. I am willing to start a civil law suit again this bank. Anyone else with me? I am willing to lead the law suit but I need as many people as possible to pursue this. I have to have 100 words so I will give a quick summary of my horrible experience with this company. I had to have a repayment plan done twice cause they messed up the first one. I had to demand from a sup to get the 2nd repayment plan faxed to me and threatened an attorney against them at that time. Now I have requested help twice with their website just so I can make a payment. I can not even begin to list the rude, belittling

and incompetent people who work there.

Reason of review: Nothing.

I didn't like: Incompetent processing, Questionable ethics, Failure to meet obligations, Its incompetence, Do not care.

Comments

Please add me as well. Mel.gerard00@gmail.com

Please include me in Class Action law suit Shahin Margossiam. shahin818@gmail.com

Please include me in Class Action SuitMarlene Suarez marlenesellsnaples@gmail.com

All Ive I hade with this company is trouble .Lots of sleepless nights thinking they are comming to take my house . Would love nothing more than to teach them a lesson and sue them .

Please someone get back to me . Thank you

Please contact me via email regarding a lawsuit at lochs05 @aol.comThank you

I am also having trouble with Shellpoint. After the hurricane we were told there may be help.

I have been calling them for days with no answer and then we finally got our SPOC and was told there is no help and we have to come up with all of the money.

Is there someone who will take this case?? mjwright01@gmail.com

Hello, I was defrauded by Homestead Financial Services in regards to a loan modification and my lender Chase transferred servcing to Shellpoint. I was just about to send them thousands of dollars when I came across your comments.

Could anyone tell me how to deal with this lender?

What they have found that works and WHAT NOT TO DO? Thank you

I have had nothing but trouble with Shellpoint too. It's been 5 months and they have still not returned emails or calls.

YES! We have a HUGE slam dunk case where they failed to pay our homeowners insurance for 7 months & our home burned down, now they are refuting our losses & damages.

10 year ongoing nightmare

Three Mediations each time the mediator has stated that the bank has acted in bad faith against me the homeowner I have been in full compliance I have reached out to desperately for help To several different attorneys no one seems to really be able to take a note concern to truly help I have also been interviewed on the way no one route radio show KNBR desert companion magazine and radio show I want to now sue and keep my home

In November 2009 I was granted a three month trial modification I complied and made all my payments and then they stopped taking my pain meds without any good reason these are people destroying peoples lives we must all do something can someone help us!!!!!

Cemancilla@aol.com

I am interesting in taking part in this if it is not too late. I am living the nightmare. My email is dreamweaverdals@live.com

I was offered a streamline modification, completed my three trial payments almost 100 days after the offer, ooops, they can only offer a max of 3 modifications ever offer pulled off the table....thanks for screwing up my options by not researching before offering me a mortgage into 100 days into the process....

please contact me re suit issues willong to be apart jessica bruce 720 577 7141

Please contact me. If you have a lawsuit going...I'd like to be added as a party.

i want to also file a suit against Shellpoint.

They are trying to foreclose on my property. They are holding $4K+ I sent to them for an insurance claim.

Call me @ 661-583-4720

phrehinc@yahoo.com

Shell Point Mortgage needs to be investigated by the FBI, this is what I was informed when I contacted the Attorney Generals Office of South Carolina. They keep people on hold for 45 to 55 minutes at a time, and used a Shell Point Representative to negotiate a contract with us who played a bait and switch game.

I am giving the corporate office approx. 48 hours to respond then they are being referred to the FBI for a thorough investigation for white collar crimes.

to anonymoustiredofshellpoint #1407279

I would like to join a lawsuit also, I am facing eviction they sold my house to themselves, and denied me modification twice, Bob 848 250 8093

Colorado same problem divineguidance1234@gmail.com

to Anonymous #1381584

I just email you about see if you want to join a suit against Shellpoint.

phrehinc@yahoo.com

Just received a notification from our homeowner's insurance company that Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing is now our mortgage holder. We have received nothing from our "previous" mortgage holder or Shellpoint notifying us of the change.

Our mortgage is in such a disastrous state, we don't know where to turn for assistance.

We would definitely be interested in a class action suit. We feel like several laws have been broken.

to Anonymous #1372965

I am having a big problem with this company: my loan was sold to them back in 09. I had a line of credit that was increased to a larger amount just before the loan was sold to them.

They did not convey the two loan amounts on title into one loan. Now that I am selling my home they refuse to give me a letter stating that I have only one loan. This is stopping the title insurance from being approve. The only way I can clear title is by buying a bond for: $8500.00 this is nuts!.

My home has been in escrow for almost a year, they just refuse to make the correction on title. We need to start a class action!!!