Ypsilanti, Michigan

Shellpoint mortgage just sabotaged my mortgage I had a short sale agreement with Bank of America shellpoint assured me that they would continue on where Bank of America left off and in return they screwed me and lied saying they never received the documents to which we have and dated by Bank of America they called me at 11 pm saying I was now in a foreclosure and there is nothing they can do a third party will contact me. I had on offer from buyers and a closing date set you dirty worthless piece of a Mortgage company someone needs to take you to the cleaners!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: Very poor.

• Incompetent corporation

Comments

They are doing the exact same thing to me. Lost my first buyer due to BOA selling my mortgage right after I completed paperwork for the short sale.

Then Shellpoint says they have no paperwork. Had to resubmit everything again and buyer got sick of waiting and backed out after 3 mos. Now I have a cash buyer and Shellpoint has kept asking for the same paperwork over and over again for 8 mos due to their own inaction saying oh, this has expired, oh we need another HUD, oh, we need another 2 mos of your checking accts, etc etc etc! My attorney asked for a supervisor and now she's giving us the go around.

I too think Shellpoint is sabotaging my sale. Evil, evil company!

If you want to save your home I will get you in touch with a firm I am part of , or if you want to short sale we can look into that too. If there is a foreclosure sale we will do everything possible to stop it.

roadkingjewels@gmail.com