75 Beattie Pl #300, Greenville, SC 29601, USA

I've been chasing down an Escrow refund amount that's owed to me by Shellpoint ever since I paid off my entire loan amount.

Long story short, I paid off my loan towards the end of March 2018. The loan had an escrow account on there so it went through it's automated course to pay my property tax of $2,796.15, however this amount was already paid off, resulting in the county tax office receiving Double Payments.

The county tax office rejected the duplicated payment made by Shellpoint's processing company called "CORE LOGIC" and said that they sent back all the money to Core Logic. Since March, I've been calling every month, and keep getting reassured that "the money will be refunded, it's by law".

Today is August 15th. I called and they still do not know what the status of it yet. I was told to call back yet again. The customer service lady was helpful and nice but I'd like to know the status of my refund.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments