2.3

You are exactly right. Shellpoint Mortgage company could possibly be the worst of all Mortgage companies.

WAY too many horrible experiences and internal broken windows to get into on this format but I am also going on 11 months of everything from double payments, misc fees, backing fees to late fees on top of backing fees and stop charges... all do to their inability to process transactions correctly. I have repeatedly told them I am doing the best I absolutely can to be a good customer, if you could just try to be a good vendor, our problems would be solved.

They are incapable of such... Please how do I get away from this company, they are bleeding me dry

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Somebody to listen who doesn't just want to point the finger and realize that there are some serious problems in your companys inability to transact business starting first and foremost with that horrible software you are using for your online payments..

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: Worst experience ever.

Comments