2020 S Dairy Ashford Rd, Houston, TX 77077, USA

Current with mortgage payments, yet they are reporting to the credit bureaus that we are delinquent. March 28, 2018 - reported 60-90 days past due, March 29, 2018 - reported 90-119 days past due, March 30 - reported 91-120 days past due.

Have called and written several emails to no avail. I have contacted Freddie Mac in hopes that since Shellpoint works for them, that they might help me resolve my problem and their incompetency.

Shellpoint is now in violation of Federal Regulations, we will be taking legal action if this problem is not resolved. It has been 34 days since this problem has been reported to them, and I have contacted them everyday.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Update payment information correctly.

Comments

Ginelle

Hope you win, so they will not try to mistreat me.

You file a credit dispute with both the credit bureau and the Mortgage Service. The recent CFPB rules state if you send something in writing - they have 5 days to respond (that they received it and are working on it).

If not corrected or acted upon within 30 days, it must be removed from the credit report. (I suggest you dispute both) The credit bureau will remove it if it is not resolved in 30 days.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews