After one year of sending papers to shellpoint for a loan modification they would send the papers back or say that they lost them and that papers were missing every time i sent them a new packet they would say that i was missing something. It's been two years now and i sent new packets every time they asked me for one and the packets were never complete.

There was a guy i talked to once that said that the papers went through and that they were gonna do a payment trial he told me to send a couple more paper to get settled with the plan so like bank statement etc... i sent the paper i called they said that i needed to pay the whole amount i owe or they were going to foreclose the house. so they lied about the payment plan the lied about the loan modification I've been suffering with this company for 2 years they rejected payments i sent before they got higher and higher to where i couldn't offer any more. now I am stuck with 40,000 dollar dept that could have been solved long a go if they wouldn't have played there little game.

Also when I tried to make an account on the shellpoint website it showed that my mortgage didn't appear as an account. shellpoint are one of the most horrible banker out here bad customer service bad business and lairs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Loan Modification.

Comments