Middletown Township, New Jersey

Shellpoint transferred me from agent to agent every 60 days. They put me in line for deed in lieu and dragged their feet for months so the $49,000 I owed escalated to $75,000 and I believe they are trying to reach the $100,000 mark before doing anything.

They hired an outside company who tried to do an insurance scam by leaving the key in the lock so someone could vandalize and they could file an insurance claim. It backfired because after someone vandalized the property, the insurance company did not pay but cancelled. In the end, Shellpoint main goal is to make money off the backs of others while they continue to say, "we will send you paperwork" - after waiting 1 year and some months. The paperwork must be coming in snail snail mode but when they were forced to obtain another insurance for the property, they sent a letter to me overnight.

Where is the paperwork for the deed-in-lieu??? - lost.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: I did not like the constant lies and promises.

• Scam
  • Deed-In-Lieu
  • Rolodex Agents

Comments

They're doing the same thing to me. We all need to start complaining against them with various bureaus.

Please file a a complaint against them.

EVERYONE need to do this to help shut them down. Better Business Bureau of Upstate South Carolina 408 North Church Street, Suite C Greenville, SC 29601-2164 info@greenvillebbb.org (864)242-5052

Debra W

Sounds like my dealings with all these places, COUNTRYWIDE, BANK OF AMERICA, RUSHMORE LOAN MANAGEMENT SERVICES, AND SHELLPOINT?? OR IS IT RESURGENT, OR RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, OR NEW PENN!

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews