75 Beattie Pl #300, Greenville, SC 29601, USA

Update by user Jan 08

In the Circuit Court for The State of Oregon County of Clackamas , No help from Judge, 20 minute trial, in complete favor of opposing party on a ILLEGAL FORECLOSURE, and they know it is!

Original review posted by user Jan 07

SHELLPOINT IS OUT FOR YOUR HOUSE!!

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR THE STATE OF OREGON

IN THE COUNTY OF CLACKAMAS

Today 1/7/2019

Hearing for Motion to Dismiss Writ of Execution, and Sheriffs Sale DENIED!!!!

CASE HEARD BY JUDGE MICHAEL C WETZEL, IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES MY CASE WAS DENIED!

NO COMPASSION, DIDNT HEAR MY SIDE, FAVORED COMPLETELY THE OPPOSING PARTY .

SHELLPOINT IS AWFUL, RIGHT UP THERE WITH BANK OF AMERICA, COUNTRYWIDE HOME LOANS, AND RUSHMORE LOAN MANAGEMENT SERVICES

THEY WILL REAP WHAT THEY SOW!!!

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: That there, That they dont care if you live in your car.

Comments

Yes, I have been in my home just at 20 years, and applied for the loan Modification and denied 2 only to tell me to resubmit my document a full 4 days before the sale of the property! I ask Ms Brown do I have enough time she said just hurry.

On Jan29 my wife and i file a bankruptcy, chapter 13 we love the home and it's really hard on her and I just wished they would have worked with me, on Jan30 I came home and a note on my door said Sorry I purchased your home today and I need you to get out! Words can't express how I felt!

I thought the chapter 13 would get us some time to do loan modification or let the courts established a repayment plan.i have kids and grandkids here! I don't know I just don't know my soul is so tired, they don't care about you at all.

Same here in southern California. Please help.

They bully you and say put it behind us. They want to profit from your home to invest in a new name company and then put this name behind them. New res?

That was new penn. Taking advantage of homeowners without a care and getting away with it..lawsuit coming

@Shannon of california

Interesting, I would love to speak with you, as I'm interested in New Rez, made a complaint to State of Oregon, it came back as New Rez, I have not been contacted by this Company, off to work now Shannon, Please contact me at wilesdebra@gmail.com, Hope to hear from you!!

We all need to start complaining against them with various bureaus. Please file a a complaint against them.

EVERYONE need to do this to help shut them down. Better Business Bureau of Upstate South Carolina 408 North Church Street, Suite C Greenville, SC 29601-2164 info@greenvillebbb.org (864)242-5052