I have been going thru a Loan Mod since January. 6 months and still requesting additional information - all documents lost or they claim never received.

House damaged by Hurricane - roof leak, mold, water damage every where! Had to move out due to un suitable living conditions. Now house being sold right under us. They are the worst human beings and the customer service is the worst I have ever experienced.

They are illegally rejecting and fraudulenty taking peoples money. I have retained counsel and will pursue to collect damages. Please contact me if you would like to be a part of a class action suit .

customer service will argue or offer resistance to the client without any facts or understanding of the problem. Takes forever to get a valid response to a direct question and even then it requires escalation to mgmt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Loan Modification.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Please include me in the class action suit.

I had a few phone conversation with this so-called people/humans being working at Shellpoint M. Services. they truly are rude, arrogant, possibly hate their jobs.

I definitely want to be part of any class action against Shellpoint

Sir or Madam:Thank you for your response.Would you have your attorney call me, if you are doing class certification now?Or, even if not, I need counsel. Shellpoint has violated too many laws to count!I rarely get mad, but, after sending people to my home to INTERVIEW MY CHILDREN, THAT'S ENOUGH!Best,Eric616.633.5734

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews