1.3

They took over servicing of my account from BOA. They took money from my account without authorization 3X for someone else in error.

Each time I had to hunt down someone and fight to get the money returned. My account was behind when they acquired it. They wrote up a contract to bring it current which was then signed around. Once the account was current by the contract, they denied it was.

Upon extensive examination and time, they announced they made a mistake and that it would require more money. I told them we both signed the contract, you cannot make changes after the fact. They basically told me tough ***, pay up. Now, it took multiple calls and emails to get to that point.

I retained counsel, we fought for months and settled out of court. My attorney bills were almost becoming a larger problem than my mortgage company! They sold my loan off....and wouldn't you know it, to BOA. SO.....here I am going to refinance this month and I spot an erroneous 30 day late on my credit report.

I have irrefutable proof that the funds cleared on the 17th of that month and were put through prior to the 15th. There is no 30 day late, but here I go one last time, fighting them again------a Year and a half after we parted ways.

I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!! I hope they burn in ***!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Loan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: Broke their own contract they created, Reported a 30 day late that did not happen, No accountability in management at all, No one will accept any responsibility for mistakes.

Comments