2020 S Dairy Ashford Rd, Houston, TX 77077, USA

Three of my mortgages were transferred to Shellpoint from Mr. Cooper as of November 1, 2018.

One of them I have been trying to communicate an interest rate error to SOMEONE, ANYONE since before November 1. I cannot get through to customer "service" on the phone. After wading through prompts and then eventually waiting for someone to come on the line, I get disconnected. This happened three times on different days last week.

I did receive a call from their insurance department and spoke with a representative and told her my situation. She took my information and said I would be contacted in 48 hours. Now, 4 days later, still waiting for resolution, or even a call back to me.

I have communicated my concerns in writing on two different occasions; November 7 and November 20. Still nothing.

I have tried to go onto their webpage, also to no avail.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Follow the amendment information from Mr. Cooper and record the correct interest rate and monthly amount due..

Comments

They are thieves! We all need to start complaining against them with various bureaus.

Please file a a complaint against them.

EVERYONE need to do this to help shut them down. Better Business Bureau of Upstate South Carolina 408 North Church Street, Suite C Greenville, SC 29601-2164 info@greenvillebbb.org (864)242-5052

I cant them to talk to me, can someone help ,I'm going to lose my home