Alexandria, Louisiana

Bless you. I actually know first hand what you have been thru with these people, wish there was something we could do to make them feel some of our pain.

My husband died 3 years ago, leaving us with no life insurance. i could see i was getting in trouble, financially, so i called shellpoint. yes mine was resurgent as well, and BofA. shellpoint told me i did not quailify for LM because i wasn't late or in the red, i tried to explain that i wanted to start work on this before i was.

no avail, so guess what, i became late. they sent me the LM pack of papers. i filled them out and returned. yes , me, just like you, was told i neeeded more info.

3 packits later and late fees still no help. bad thing is no one else will talk to you because of late fees. this company has ruined my credit and working on my life.

i wish you the best with your attorney, these people have no souls, where is the compassion. this is our home for God's sake, help us out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Loan Modification.

Comments