75 Beattie Pl #300, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
1.6

I have had a loan with Shellpoint for over 6 months now and they still have yet to report my on time payments to any reporting agency. I have written letter, called and they keep saying they will be doing that.

This hurts my score and I would think be against the lending laws. Anyone have suggestions? I am frustrated that they will not do the reporting. They seem to just tell me what I want to hear but never change by complying to do the right thing.

I am paying a really high interest rate and you would think they would value my loan.

Concerned when I want to get out they will give my new lender a hard time. Help!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Home Loan.

Comments

I am appalled (and feel somewhat vindicated) by all the reports here, of how Shellpoint has been cheating and lying to homeowners. Something has to be done!

My spouse and I are sick to death of how they have been treating us and our loan. There's strength in numbers, so let's hope we can band together and get these *** off our backs.

Having the same problem. 2 years and yet to report on time payments to credit bureaus

We are having similar issues. They told us a certain payment amount, we paid it, then a month later they said we defaulted on the loan for not paying the proper amount.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews