I initially had five (5) loans that were allegedly originated and "table funded" by Countrywide Home loans over the years 2002 to 2009. Nasty old Bank of America supposedly bought out Countrywide Home loans back in 2008 and made phony claims they intially took over my five loans.

I learned later and from a plethora of requests for confirmation of proper transfers and buyouts that these loans were never, ever transferred and Fannie Mae was referenced at the supposed "investor" but neither Bank of America nor Fannie Mae could provide proof of ownership. Bank of America allegedly "service transferred four of the loans (1 to Shellpoint and 3 to Seterus) and they ALL tried to foreclose on my over the past 6 years even though I have properly and formally rescinded the phony loans.

I did pay off the phony loan that Shellpoint made claim to in 2015 and they are still reporting this as a bad loan which it never was!!! Shellpoint is nothing but a crooked sham used by B of A to take some of the heat off them as they have paid out over $200 BILLION DOLLARS in fines penalties, and court case settlements.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Loan.

Reason of review: wrongful claims of service transfer.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments