Chicago, Illinois

Worst company!!! Has taken me 90 calls and about 45 emails to make 2 requests.

One has yet to go through and yet I continue to get letters in the mail that contradict what the reps tell me when I call in not to mention each time I call in a rep tells me something different within the minutes. A supervisor is never available and when you request a call back they call you back in 2 days but if you miss the call they leave you no number to return the call.

Wish someone could match my rate. I would re-fi and leave this company with out a thought.

Currently engaging a lawyer to see how to resolve the 2nd issue of PMI which they will not remove and I meet all of the stipulations. I wonder what other fraudulent things they may be doing and how they are taking consumers money month to month.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Mortgage.

Reason of review: No communication or status and no escalation path to get things resolved.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: Lack of communication, Definitely not about the customer, No one can help, No one does their job, Incompetence or at worst taking advantage of the public.

• Stay Away Bad Company

Comments

Sounds like Bank of America, they all do this game.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews