Shellheads (aka Shellpoint) has been overcharging my escrow account and has failed to correct the amount due and repay me the difference. This is the 4th month and still no correction.

I call every week at last one time and I am on the line for 40-45 minutes and every time I am transferred from one shellhead to another and then finally, you think you reached the right person who sees the problem clearly and states, they will correct the problem by day's end and return my call by the next business day. LOL!!!! Never happens. My overcharge is almost $300.

I wouldn't care if it was $3 but $300!!. They see it, they know its incorrect but fail to do anything about it. I am on the phone with them now (38 minutes) as I write this. There doesn't seem to be one person who can handle my problem directly.

Transferred to another shellhead who asked the same questions and gives you the same answer,"Im sorry i need to transfer you to that department" My replay is " "Thought you were that department" that's what the last agent told me they were transferring me to the correct department and then you answered the line. Update.

After 47 minutes on the phone the Escrow department (who will not speak to you directly) said through the agent who has me on hold) there is nothing wrong with my account. Time to contact an attorney!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Customer Care.

Comments