2020 S Dairy Ashford Rd, Houston, TX 77077, USA

Started deed in lieu process with Chase in May, but learned mortgage sold to Shellpoint June. Started contacting immediately.

Initially informed no additional paperwork required as Chase sent it all. Aug told to send documents. Done. Sept told to send other docs.

Done. All documents previously sent to Chase and received by Shellpoint. Happened TWICE in November within 10 days of each other. Received THREE packets of documentation in the SAME week, one sent sign for receipt.

A total waste of money as I had stayed in contact. This is a house that was paid on time for 10 years, but I had left state for job opportunities over 3 years earlier and attempting to be landlord or to sell weren't working. Deed in lieu is more than fair if Chase had kept, but I am sure it would have been a gain if Shellpoint handled the process timely. Who knows what shape the house is in now after being empty since 4/17.

Their problem now and I told them that.

I will survive this, but I am done dealing with them. They can send me the last document to sign, but they will not get a penny.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Loan Modification.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Pros: Staff were friendly, Helpful on phone no follow thru.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: Failure to meet obligations, Questionable ethics.

• gross negligence