75 Beattie Pl #300, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
1.5

Eight years and three mediations and each time the mediator documented that the Lendor should NOT issue a certificate of foreclosure as they had Demonstrated BAD FAITH and that I the Home owner have complied with all of the over and over compliance of submitting the same paperwork and all of the ridiculous amounts of complicated detailed accounting of which should have been accepted for a modification . In 2011 They congratulated me in the fact that they had approved me for a 3 month trial modification, after 100% doing everything perfectly making each payment on time they stopped accepting my payments after the third payment and when I asked why ?

I received a letter stating that I failed to send in my husbands DEATH CERTIFICATE !!!!!! My husband is alive! This organization does not care about getting people back on track! They wont take your payments so that you are forced to get in the rears with imposed fees, penalties and ONLY WANT TO TAKE YOUR HOME and would rather force you to throw in the towel, Walk away or Maybe do a SHORT SALE instead of negotiating a Fair Market value payoff with the owner even if you try to negotiate a short payoff that do not answer or even consider that.

I have suffered two miscarriages, Anxiety attacks going to emergency room and suffered great mental stress and suffer from Acid Reflux. This must stop! People need to stand up and fight these Monsters that are destroying peoples lives without any consequence.

Mediation programs do NOT work and most Atty's are just trying to make money on our desperation and don't seem to care either, enough to fight aggressively. It basically boils down to these institutions bullying people with situations like mine to just give up after relentless over over attempts to comply and prove every intent to negotiate and getting nowhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: That they have lied and exhibited bad faith practices, Lack of integrity.

• shellpoint Bad Faith Practices