75 Beattie Pl #300, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
2.5

So it starts like this. I owed 32,500.00 dollars, never missed a single payment on the equity loan.

I get diagnosed with cancer, my insurance of course doesn't pay treatments in full. I lose most of my income and opt to continue treatment. Continue to pay in loan, November Loan comes due in full. I have been trying for months to pay 28,500.00 and modify the rest.

I really needed the money I had saved to the catastrophic medical bills. I send in information about my current health situation. I get told the powers to be say: Nope, you have to sell the only place you have to live. We Do Not Want to work with you.

There has got to be another option, but they are hellbent on ruining my world and reducing the chances to heal because if all the stress they are heaping on top of this whole freaking disease.

Isn't there a federal or state board I can take my case to? She'll point is totally unreasonable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: Unilateral treatment without facts.

Comments

You all need to contact Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - CFPB... I promise you they will help.

I filed bankruptcy since they would help me prior to bankruptcy I'm making them spend there money to go through the full foreclouser process. So far it's been pretty nice sitting here not paying mortgage payments.

My bank account is looking pretty nice. The longer it take them to pull take house out of my name the more money I have to buy another home

Did you contact cancer society? There is a cancer advocacy group that may be able to help you. Best of luck!

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews