Canal Winchester, Ohio

A company that buys bankruptcy property bought our place in June 2015.

Shellpoint started 'managing' the loan in August 2015. But they NEVER sent any kind of statement that they were managing it or a bill for it. This is a violation of the loan servicing rules as established by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Then they reported that it was 180 days delinquent in September 2015

We contacted them and they said they were NOT trying to collect on the debt as it was discharged in Chp 7. So they're not trying to collect but then report you to the credit agency? That doesn't even remotely make sense.

Shellpoint Partners are well known by the CFPB for violating the regulations regarding loan servicing. Unfortunately they are still in business and still screwing people over.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Loan.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: Extortionists, Lack of customer service.

• shellpointsucks

Comments

#1208870

I have experienced almost the same, probably more, or worse, or you haven't listed everything... likely the latter of the two.

I have all kinds of appraisal fees, that they NEVER DID! I had an agent come to my door telling me she was there to do an appraisal, I told her to find something better to do with her time, slammed the door in her face. NO appraisal done, yet my next statement had a $500 appraisal fee.

They've claimed to have done 9 appraisals in less than 2 and a half years. They are HORRIBLE!

they are doing the same to me

SHELLPOINT MORTGAGE SERVICING HAS THE MOST RUDE, INCOMPETENT, UNKNOWLEDGEABLE, IGNORANT REPRESENTATIVES IN THE BUSINESS!!! THEY ARE NOT THERE TO HELP PEOPLE, BUT TO KICK THEM WHEN THEY'RE DOWN!!!

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews