Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Owning a home is so much more dangerous these days!!!! All of the comments I read above ring true to me!!!

It is a sickening feeling knowing that my (and most people's) largest asset IS IN THE HANDS OF SUCH INCOMPETENCE. Once in a while, during my many, many telephone calls to Shellpoint, I will hang up feeling more secure after speaking to a representative who SEEMED to know what they were talking about. However, sure enough, every time I try to breathe easy........ BAM!

BLINDSIDED AGAIN by misinformation, contradictions, phone calls that are not returned..... the list goes on. I seriously want to rent a one bedroom apartment across the street AND set up a time lapse camera as Shellpoint destroys the home in which I am dying a slow, torturous death. In 2 years, I will edit my film and make a documentary, which will hopefully bring in enough money for me to hire a dream team of lawyers and sue the **** out of Countywide, BOA, and now, SHELLPOINT.

When I win my case, you all can come and live with me - at no charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Customer Care.

Reason of review: problems getting the same answer twice / no help with my original problem regarding my problem making my payment. By the time someone got around to working with me, I was no "eligible" for the programs that could have put me right back on track. .

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Pros: Friendly but dim customer servie.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: Inaccurate records.

• Mortgage Litigation

Comments

#1205369

Wow, amazing to hear others are experiencing the exact same *** from Shellpoint: misinformation, contradictions, phone calls that are not returned..... the list goes on and on and on and on. They are not there to help homeowners already struggling to keep their homes, they are apparently there to see how long they can screw around with people's lives before they have no option but to GIVE UP !!!

#1203036

I am having trouble with them as well. After paying for over a year I tried to refinance.

They claimed I was behind from the time they assumed my mortgage. The new company I applied to told me that. I called them and they said yes you missed the first payment. I said no way.

How come all the sudden I'm a month behind and you never added a late charge? They added late charges then and its over $1000.00 They are thieves. I am about to call them again to get this straighten out but it's like talking to a rock.

I want to know my options too as I want to do something to press charges.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews