I got way behind on my loan due to seven back surgerys my original loan was with Bank of America and they sold to Rushmore and they sold to Shellpoint and they helped me with a loan modification and after six months and no missed payments they set me up with new loan that i was pleased with and thankful that the foreclosure was stopped and i was able to keep my home.But then my house burnt down and started working with insurance settlement so i ask Shellpoint for a payoff and did get it and it was good until the end of February my payment was to come due on the first of feb.but i thought if i made payment then i would go through getting another payoff date and i had got the payoff check and it was made out wrong so i had to send it back and get the right one that i have now and ready to send to Shellpoint but when i try to talk with shellpoint all they will do is ask for a payment that is included in the payoff check.The people i talk to are very rude and treat me like I'm a ***.All thought i could pay off first loan and maybe borrow enough to buy a modular or double wide and i won't need the full amount but no one will listen to me.I have a case manager but have not been able to talk to him i feel like since i did have problems at first I'm just a lost cause and he can't waste his time with me but now before i send in payoff check i wii contact Ky.attorney general let him know how KY.PEOPLE are thought of.The one problem i have is i have got different payoff amounts the latest was $99,000.00 that turned into a $127,000.00 in a short time.I was told they would forgive a certain amout of late charges and some interest charges.Shellpoint seem to want to help me at first but know one awe s....... wipes away a thousand atta boys.I'm really appreciate not. Loseing my home but i lost it anyway due to fire.I really want to build back I'm in poor health and so is my wife and we just can't do anything since i am 72 and she is 69 and I'm so afraid of being homeless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Home Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments