Monterey Park, California
1.3

The staff 7 COMPANY ARE INCOMPETANT. The mortgage company sold my loan to Shellpoint after 20 years, I was not pleased to say the least.

I had been paying an additional $400.00 in principal monthly with my old company & continued with shellpoint. After about 5 months I finally logged into the website only to find that the additional 400.00 was not being posted. It was entered as other funds. Took about 4 calls to finally get an agent to resolve the issue & credit my account to reflect original dates & reduce interest.

Since I only had about 2 years left I stayed with them only to have issues when I went to payoff the loan. All 4 agents gave me bad info & loan was not showing being paid off. Dollars were showing as unaplied principal. Even after speaking with an alleged supervisor it was not being taken care of.

Took 2 weeks for them to get it right & another 30 days to refund my escrow balance & unapplied principal dollars in my account. Bunch of incompetent folks who do not care about the customer. I also contacted original mortgage company & read then the riot act for selling me out after being loyal with them for 20 years.

Too many folks want your business find a reputable company with good referrals. Get your loan out of shellpoint

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Mortgage.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: Lack of customer service.

Comments