1.2

Nobody has real answers and apparently the communication between departments suck. Every time an operator transfers you to another department they have less information than the last department you just talked to.

I'm currently having a horrible experience with them, I told them I have an elderly father who just had an amputation and that he needs his house put back in order and they still have no sense of urgency and all they can give me is the run around. I don't wish this company on anybody. This place has given me a worse experience than the DMV.

I'm appalled that a company like this even exists. I just want our house put back together.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Customer Care.

Comments

Same here, We want our house back as well. I had cancer and we have been fighting for 3 years to save our home that we lived in for 17 plus years.

They have no sympathy nor do they care if you lose your home. They have no clue what they are doing. There are so many fees on my account due to their attorney fees and appraisal fees. They are true loan sharks!!

No help for us homeowners.

Horrible company. Here's my email smb287@verizon.net I'm in for a law suit...

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews