Orlando, Florida
2.3

Customer Service is awful, I'm about to file a complaing with the CFPB, they escrow my mortgage, they were supposed to pay my property taxes on November 1, 2015 and did not, when I reaceived a noticed that my property taxes were over due in early March 2016, I contacted them by phone and by email, the emails were never replied, on the phone they keep telling me it will be paid, today is 3/28/2016, the taxes are still not paid, they have my money and on April 1 the county will sell a tax certificate, they still do not respond, this is not legal and they don't care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Mortgage.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Pay my Taxes.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: Incompetent processing, Extortionists, Questionable ethics, Did not pay my property taxes.

• Residential Loans

Comments

Aricka

My mortgage was sold to Shellpoint in beginning of 11/2018. The previous mortgage company and Shellpoint did not pay the property taxes.

Been on phone with Shellpoint for over 2 weeks, keep saying they will pay it. Still 4/17/19 still not paid.

I just got transferred to SP 1/16 ,when my taxes were due.The 2nd 1/2 of my property taxes are due the end of May and Jan.'s

still are not paid. The money is in escrow and they keep telling

me they are working on it.

Its May 13th today & I just found

out that my lender is going to sell my loan in a 6/1. I guess

that means I'll have a new servicer. I'm in HAMP and they

are supposed to update me on new incentives and they have not. My % rate was supposed to go up to 4% this 6th yr.

of HAMP with prior notification and it hasn't. I can never get a straight answer out of this company about anything. They have not listed my deferred amount anywhere on the website or statements.

Its seems they don't know anything about my loan terms . I guess I'll be lucky to get rid of them but not without some baggage ...???

I could have written the exact same complaint. I can't believe these people.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews