Albany, New York

I will include these comments in my complaint, but we all need to file.

Comments

This company is horrible every month they send statement that mortgage has not been paid,and excludes late fee, my bank statement shows has been paid! Every month I call and argue I have proof it has cleared my bank, I need help!

TautBullock994

Shell Point is assuming a mortgage that I do not owe going as far as paying a mortgage that I do not assume and my house taxes. I owe nothing on my home.

Can't log in account. Won't return calls.

Payments not posted correctly.

Unscrupulous sham of a company. Count me in

Me too - I'm new to this review board but have experienced very similar issues with this company Shellpoint, New Penn, New Rez, I'm guessing they keep changing their name because the bad reviews just keep coming. They are horrible.

And that is the best thing I can say about them. Obviously I'm having similar issues, misapplied payments, lost payments, erroneous fees, false reporting to credit bureaus. I don't think I need to say more. I have lodged my complaint to the Office of the Attorney General.

Everybody needs to do this. https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/ccf-en-success/ Here is the link.

We all need to start complaining against them with various bureaus. Please file a a complaint against them.

EVERYONE need to do this to help shut them down. Better Business Bureau of Upstate South Carolina 408 North Church Street, Suite C Greenville, SC 29601-2164 info@greenvillebbb.org (864)242-5052

Contacting mine ASAP , Thank for the info

Filing now.

Here is a link to the online complaint form they are a Pennsylvania company https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/submit-a-complaint/consumer-complaint/ There are so many complaints here of their fraudulent, criminal behavior the AG NEEDS TO BE MADE AWARE OF IT!!! This is so wrong...

fifty words is hard to reach... hard to reach hard to reach

GustyBassetHound662
@Anonymous

CONTACTING MY ATTORNEY GENERAL HERE IN OREGON, SOMETHING S GOT TO BE DONE!!