Out of all the scam companies, this is the worst.This company has no knowledge of servicing anyone's mortgage.

Bank of America should be sued for allowing this company to take over so many mortgage loans. I have never seen such unprofessionalism in my life. And everyone that has filed a complaint against Shellpoint has had a major problem with them.

That should be enough to investigate this company and do a check on how Bank of America got away with selling so many mortgages to this company.That has no experience.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing?

Comments

Port Richey, Florida, United States #1205404

EVERY COMMUNICATION I'VE EVER GOTTEN FROM SHELLPOINT STATES BANK OF NY MELLON IS THE OWNER OF MY LOAN.BEING SO DISGUSTED WITH SHELLPOINT AND THEIR RUDE, INCONSIDERATE MISINFORMING REPRESENTATIVES, AND FEAR OF LOSING MY HOME, I WROTE DIRECTLY TO BANK OF NY MELLON....AND GUESS WHAT?

THEY TELL ME THEY ARE "NOT" THE OWNER OF MY LOAN....BOA IS!!!!WTF....LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES!!!!