75 Beattie Pl #300, Greenville, SC 29601, USA

This is an update on the complaint I filed with Shellpoint. A brief reminder of my complaint.

Shellpoint was billing me incorrectly. My loan was transferred to Shellpoint and the first payment was 11/15/2016. Every billing statement has been incorrect since the first statement. I decided to look at my Note to see if I had any protections against their incompetence.

I found I do indeed have protections. My property is located in Florida so this may or may not be the case in your note.

In the Florida-HELOC Agreement & Disclosure Statement, there is a page entitled, "In Case of Errors or Inquiries About My Bill, My Billing Rights." The paragraph that addresses errors intentionally or unintentionally states: "If you (Shellpoint) find that you made a mistake on my bill, I do not have to pay any FINANCE CHARGES related to any questioned amount stemming from such mistake." You might want to check your note for various protections about your problems. I have notified Shellpoint of this document and have told them they are to send me $3,400 because of their incorrect billing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Home Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Cons: Incompetent processing, Gross incompetence.

• Incompetent corporation
  • Mortgage Litigation
  • General Incompetence

Comments

My Insurance company called today to tell me She.lpoint did not apply premium payment for my homeowners insurance and it will Lapse in 3 days. Naturally it is a weekend and nothing I can do.

Shellpoint does not have auto pay and insists on monthly statements. They really messed me up

ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews